Dear international students,
Welcome to the University of Valladolid. We are very happy to know that you are here. Thank you for choosing us as host university for your study mobility.
Despite the exceptional circumstances around the world and the disruption that the global pandemic has caused to our daily lives, we applaud you for your willingness to embrace new international experiences. At the University of Valladolid, we want our international students to have a rewarding and fulfilling experience and to feel welcome and at home on campuses.
The University of Valladolid closely monitors the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation and takes measures you can follow in this link. Our top priority is always the health, welfare and safety of our students and staff. We have been working hard to make sure you receive the high-quality academic experience that we always offer our student and that you expect. We will work together to maintain health and safety standards, while sustaining the academic excellence and personalized attention to our students.
The 2020-2021 academic year will entail on-campus teaching and, if necessary, on-campus teaching in smaller groups, combined with remote teaching activities in synchronous (real time) and asynchronous (recorded) modes via digital platforms. You can check in this link the type of teaching mode in each of the faculties at the university.
Below you will find a list of some of the safety measures we have put into place on campus for this academic year, which is in accordance to the current government guidelines:
- We will provide you with a face covering at the start of the term as you are compulsory requested to use it.
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance to all buildings.
- Signage to indicate how to move around the buildings safely.
- Socially distanced seating within classrooms.
- The syllabus of all courses are available at the Virtual Campus with a specific addendum for contingency situations. Please read them carefully and check them.
- The university residences have a protocol with sanitary measures to follow.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to update all the protocols and information with the latest guidance in our website. Our staff will support you during your stay at the University of Valladolid. If you need help, information or advice our staff is there to help you.
Welcome to the University of Valladolid and to the cities of our campus, Palencia, Segovia, Soria and Valladolid. Take care and stay safe.
Vice-chancellor for internationalization